100% Secure Shopping
 Secure Shopping Cart    0 item(s) in your cart
Quick Find
 
Search Descriptions:

Category Shopping

Spinfluence: The Hardcore Propaganda Manual for Controlling the Masses: Spinfluence: The Hardcore Propaganda Manual for Controlling the Masses
[MVGK211118]
Manufacturer: Fineline

$19.95 ea.
 

Spinfluence: The Hardcore Propaganda Manual for Controlling the Masses: Spinfluence: The Hardcore Propaganda Manual for Controlling the Masses

Spinfluence: The Hardcore Propaganda Manual for Controlling the Masses: Spinfluence: The Hardcore Propaganda Manual for Controlling the Masses
Spinfluence is an irreverent take on how propaganda is used by the 1% to control the remaining 99%. It's written from the perspective of an organization that works directly for the 1%, but in a satirical twist the book exposes the amoral and highly unethical techniques used through propaganda by those in economic and political power to control the masses. This book breaks down and demystifies the black magic of propaganda using historical facts and quotes from a wide range of sources, such as socialist and capitalist theory, advertising, politics, psychology, popular culture and historical and modern warfare. Densely illustrated, the book features cohesive and striking graphic design elements, illustrations, graphs and charts on every page. By doing so, the subject of propaganda, which is usually buried in dense and daunting media studies and political studies texts, is made accessible to a broader audience.


Bookmark and Share
View more products like this

Used this product? Be the first to Rate It

 

Click here for great paint mediums
Specials  Specials more
COPIC Sketch Marker Sets: 12-Color Basic Set
COPIC Sketch Marker Sets: 12-Color Basic Set
$95.88
$67.12
Tell A Friend
 
Tell someone you know about this product.
Copyright © 2014 All Rights Reserved. Catalog Solutions Inc., EduMart.com. Sorry, but we are not responsible for typographical errors.
We reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing. This catalog may contain products with choking hazards, please read the warning statement for further information.